Most junk removal companies, such as JP Junk Removal, charge by how much space your unwanted items take up in the truck.
Junk removal works in a few short, simple steps.
1. Call, use a contact form, or use an online booking tool.
2. A junk removal professional will ask you to describe your unwanted rubbish and offer you a rough estimate for the junk removal job.
3. Schedule a time for your appointment. Most junk removal companies schedule in 2-hour arrival windows.
4. When the day of your appointment arrives, you can expect a courtesy call 30 minutes before the junk removal crew arrives.
5. Once they arrive, simply point out your unwanted items and you will receive a firm, honest quote for the price of your job.
6. Watch as the junk removal professionals make your unwanted junk items disappear.
7. Finally, it’s time to settle up. Most junk removal companies, such as JP Junk Removal, accept cash, card, or check.
1. You can get rid of your unwanted junk by selling it at a yard or garage sale.
2. Rent a dumpster. That way you can throw away all of your own items at your leisure.
3. Bring your unwanted junk to a dump site and dispose of it on your own.
4. Bring your junk items to a recycling center or other approved facility.
5. Bring your unwanted junk to a donation center.
6. If you would rather not haul your junk on your own, you can hire a junk removal company such as JP Junk Removal.
You can get rid of large, bulky junk items such as beds, mattresses, appliances, and furniture items by hiring a junk removal company such as JP Junk Removal.
Couches are large and awkward to get rid of. You can save yourself the hassle by hiring a junk removal company such as JP Junk Removal to get rid of your old couch.
While large national corporations may charge you exorbitant fees, you can find a local junk removal professional to junk your couch for much lower with companies such as JP Junk Removal.
As a national franchise, College Hunks passes down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. JP Junk Removal, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.
While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.
1800 GOT JUNK is a national franchise, meaning they will pass down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. JP Junk Removal, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.